Monday, September 24, 2012

So I decided to write a blog

I've always told everyone else (pretty much just D & friends) that having a website is pretty much pointless for whatever they were doing. So it only makes sense that I turn around and want to create a web site. I decided that, really, making a web site through Wordpress or whatever wasn't what I wanted to do. I just wanted a blog where I could rant about my Pinterest fails, share some of my favorite recipes (maybe even some of my own), give tips, and all that fun stuff. You'll probably notice eventually, but I might as well be honest up front - I'm not a professional writer, nor do I claim to be. I'm really not a professional of anything. I don't think I want the responsibility. My plate is full enough at the moment, thanks. Let me add writing a blog on top of it.

Hope you enjoy reading what I have to say and being apart of this journey in my life. Can't wait to get started. Any tips from you blog veterans?

No comments:

Post a Comment