Wednesday, September 26, 2012

20 Pinterest Pumpkin Recipes I want to try

I don't know about you, but I love fall. Jackets and comfy PJ pants are my favorite things to wear, so I look forward to this weather as soon as it ends. This year the summer was extremely hot and very uncomfortable, but as soon as mid-September hit, it immediately went chilly. I am looking forward to going to an apple orchard and pumpkin patch soon. My dad grows both apples and pumpkins, but it isn't really the same. I know I will be able to have, practically, an unlimited supply of pumpkins to make this fun recipes, plus some baked pumpkin seeds. Hurry and grow pumpkins. Thanks.



1. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls


2. Pumpkin Pancakes


3. Pumpkin Pie French Toast


4. Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate


5. Pumpkin Better Than Cake


6. Pumpkin Coffee Creamer


7. Chocolate-Pumpkin Marble Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze


8. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins


9. Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins


10. Pumpkin Cake Pops


11. Pumpkin Dump Cake


12. Pumpkin Pie Smoothie


13. Pumpkin Pie Cupcake with Graham Cracker Bottom


14. Pumpkin Cookies with Cream Cheese Filling


15. Pumpkin Pull-Apart Bread


16. Pumpkin Pudding Cake


17. Pumpkin Pound Cake


18. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie


19. Pumpkin Soup


20. Pumpkin Cheescake Cake


I'm very curious about the pumpkin soup, but looking the most forward to trying the chocolate-pumpkin marble cake! Check out my pinterest page for more yummy looking recipes! Do you have any pumpkin recipes you are looking forward to trying this year?

1 comment: