Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Cats Do Weird Things

So yeah, my cats are hilarious. I've decided to start recording my cats doing their odd behaviors and such and have started uploading them to YouTube. I would love for them to become internet famous, but with so many adorable animals out there, it might just be a pipe-dream. Anyway, enjoy these funny videos of my little kittens. So far, Luna has been the star, but Evie will have her debut as soon as I edit the video and get it uploaded, haha. If you like it, please share it! c:



Make sure you turn up your volume and turn off any outside noises to really hear her chattering.


Anyway, do your pets do any weird things? Any videos you've taken that you'd like to share?

2 comments:

  1. I don't have videos but my cat freaks out and starts doing karate kicks off the walls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too funny! I love the funny things cats do. So many people don't appreciate their humor. :(

      Delete