Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Checking in

Well, y'all, it's been a little over a month since I began my gluten-free journey and I am pleased to report that it has indeed helped my belly-probs. I'm pretty sure I haven't had any headaches since beginning it either, but I don't want to get ahead of myself. I always notice when I've accidentally eaten gluten because it leads to a lot of discomfort. I honestly thought it was going to be a lot more difficult than it has been. I'm so very thankful I don't have celiacs disease because I know that would make it tremendously harder. To those of you that do, I applaud you because I know it must be a nightmare for you. The biggest challenge has been junk food and eating out, so I'm glad I don't eat either that often. I did, however, indulge in some gluten-free cupcakes I made for the Super Bowl. I used a premade mix but made a chocolate cream cheese icing. They were delicious. 


I'm looking forward to trying new recipes and continuing on my journey towards a healthier lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment