Thursday, April 17, 2014

Yay Life!

I'm terrible at keeping up with writing this blog. I don't know why I can't keep focused, but I do remember on and off. Since my last post a lot of things have happened. I'm ENGAGED! 
I'm in love with my ring. It's perfect! He asked me February 13th and it completely threw me off. I thought he had decorated for Valentines Day and went all out and didn't realize he was a day early. He's clever. We are getting married September 13th this year so not a lot of time to plan. I have lots of connections so it's been pretty painless planning thus far. I've already asked my bridesmaids so I can post what I did for them as well. 
They were super fun to make! I got everything I needed from Target and it cost less than $5 each. 

I'm so excited and wish time would go by faster!!! How was your wedding planning? Stressful or laid back? 

No comments:

Post a Comment